We are a body and we impact one another as we interact with one another. We are moving from a body of truth to be protected to the embodiment of truth to be practiced.
The exercise of our spiritual gifts:
- is an expression of love (1 Cor 13).
- is an expectation of God (1 Cor 12:5–7).
- is an evidence of regeneration (1 Cor 12:7).
- is for the edification of the body (1 Cor 12:7).
- is essential to the purpose of God (1 Cor 12:8–26).
If Westerville Bible Church is to continue another fifty years, it will not be by the faithful preaching of the Word of God but by the faithful practice of the Word of God in the body.
- 1 Corinthians 12:1 - 13:1